- Highly bioavailable sources of organic calcium to help maintain bone mineralisation, density and strength and aid in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- May help decrease the risk of fractures in older adults and other people with osteoporosis.
- Includes vitamin D, which enhances the bioavailability of calcium and helps reduce calcium loss from bone.
- Suitable for osteoporosis sufferers and those with a family history of osteoporosis.
- Suitable for use by growing children and teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, women over 40 years old (including those who are pre-, peri- and post-menopausal), and older people.
- May also be beneficial for those at increased risk of calcium deficiency and/or osteoporosis due to smoking, strenuous exercise, regular strenuous activity, being overweight, being confined to bed, or consuming a diet free of dairy products or containing excessive amounts of fat, protein, sugar, alcohol or caffeine.
- Contains calcium glycinate, which does not cause digestive difficulties or interfere with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
- May be taken alongside prescribed medicines known to deplete calcium levels (under the supervision of your healthcare professional).
Fusion Calcium Advanced
Each tablet contains:
Calcium (as glycinate) 676.4 mg equiv. to calcium 150mg Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate) 721.5 mg equiv. to calcium 150mg Total calcium (Total calcium ) 300mg Vitamin D3 (as colecalciferol) 12.5mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.